If you have an interest in learning more about the true age of your body and want to get anti-aging lab tests done, then you’re in the right place. As we age, our bodies start functioning differently. We may be under the impression that we have a clean bill of health and may not feel the effects associated with aging; however, our metabolic system may already be functioning in a different way on a microscopic level. We may not necessarily notice these said effects until they worsen into debilitating conditions and diseases.
When you get an anti-aging lab exam, you can analyze the actual status of your body. In this manner, you can take the necessary measures to better your overall health. What’s more, you can steer clear of those elements that may result in the hastening of age-associated health complications.
Get your anti-aging lab exam as soon as you can to spot any areas of worry before the condition escalates and becomes permanent.
What Are Anti-Aging Lab Tests?
When you order an anti-aging lab examination, you will be taking a hands-on approach with your general health to prevent age-affiliated diseases and conditions. These exams are convenient and will provide you with the chance to take the necessary measures to fight aging symptoms and effects. These exams are private, so you won’t need to worry about other people finding out about your test results.
Lab exams for anti-aging analyze the current state of your body to establish the next course of action. When the lab results come back, you can choose whether you want to take your results to a medical expert to explain the results of the tests. By doing so, you will have a better understanding of the potential aspects to worry about when it comes to your health. You can also monitor the variations in your biomarkers to gauge the advantages of changes you make in your medications, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle.
Different anti-aging lab examinations assist in detecting several conditions your body may be suffering from based on the samples you give out for every test panel. There are tests that are suitable for detecting potential heart complications, organ functionality, hormone levels, and other tests that can evaluate your blood sugar to identify signs of diabetes before it occurs.
Signs, Conditions, and Symptoms Linked with Aging
Individuals age at varying rates, even if they happened to be born during the same period. The rate at which a person ages is contingent on the living conditions they experience in their direct environment. Even with these varying aging rates, signs affiliated with aging are universal. Common aging signs on a superficial level include:
- Visible pores
- Age spots and blotches
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull and uneven skin tone
- Dry and rough skin
Common aging signs on a deeper level include:
- Stiff joints
- Stooped posture
- Increased sensitivity to cold and hot temperatures
- Reduction in height as a result of thinner bones
- Increased vulnerability to infection and disease.
Types of Anti-Aging Lab Tests
Here’s a list of standard anti-aging lab tests:
· Estradiol Test: Estradiol is the main estrogen hormone that controls women’s monthly cycle. This test verifies how well your estradiol works when it comes to evening out your sex hormones. Anomalous levels may result in menstruation deficiencies or amenorrhea. This condition may arise from a medical complication, menopause, or pregnancy. Undertaking an estradiol exam to determine the root cause of estrogen disparity will help in knowing the next course of action to take.
· Testosterone Test: Testosterone testing assists both women and men find out their sex hormone balance. Testosterone disparity may result in infertility, impotence, and brittle bones. On the other hand, testosterone imbalance in women may impact their menses and result in their hair thinning out. Knowing the testosterone levels in your blood can assist in establishing what anti-aging medication to include in your system to resolve any hormone disparity.
· Urinalysis: A comprehensive urine test evaluates your general health. Having a urinalysis done will assist in detecting possible issues in your body, including the urinary tract to prevent affiliated infections, the liver to avoid failure, the kidneys to prevent associated disorders, and the heart to avoid frequent heart complications. A single urinalysis assists in distinguishing alterations that may cause complicated issues, making the test a standard in several anti-aging exam panels to stop symptoms from happening.
· Iron and Total Iron Binding Capacity (TIBC) Test: This particular examination clarifies the iron concentration in your blood cells. Insufficient iron levels may hamper the standard functions of your body. Among them is the ability of the blood to transport oxygen from the lungs to other body parts. Lack of enough iron in the body may also cause anemia, with fatigue being the main symptom. The TIBC is ideal for pregnant women or those on their period since these persons are more susceptible to iron deficiency.
· Thyroid Panel: This examination gauges the level of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) in the blood. High concentrations of hypothyroidism may cause hypothyroidism, a condition that slows down metabolism and makes you feel tired fast and also gain weight. On the other hand, low amounts of TSH point to hypothyroidism, which causes rapid heartbeat and unintentional weight loss. Undergoing a thyroid exam will assist in identifying your TSH levels.
· Lipid Panel Blood Test: This test evaluates the level of triglyceride and cholesterol in your body. High levels of cholesterol lead to plaque, which constricts and blocks arteries. This will make blood cells strain to circulate throughout the body. On the other hand, triglycerides fall under another classification of fats. High amounts of triglyceride in your system may result in cardiovascular complications. The lipid panel blood test assists in determining the fat concentration in your body to mitigate symptoms before they happen.
Ulta Lab Tests’ Anti-Aging Lab Test Panels
We provide five separate anti-aging lab exam packages to assist you in knowing your biomarkers and their effect on your overall health. Every lab exam panel consists of various lab tests encompassing different bodily functions that are influenced by aging. Our panels also come with standard lab exams to assist you in evaluating your overall health.
You can count on our advanced systems and standard age markers to steer you in the right direction when it comes to overturning the effects associated with aging. Here’s a look at our test panels:
Anti-Aging 1 Baseline:
This test panel is comprised of six lab examinations and 36 biomarkers overlaying the conventional anti-aging exam measures from estradiol exams, a thorough urine test, and testosterone testing. The results of all six lab tests but two are processed between one to two days, with the remaining two lab tests taking around five to six days to get processed.
Anti-Aging 2 Essential:
This anti-aging lab panel is comprised of 39 biomarkers and nine lab tests. It encapsulates the Anti-Aging 1 Baseline panel and three extra hormone examinations Growth Hormone, DHEA, and Progesterone.
Anti-Aging 3 Extreme:
This test panel is comprised of 43 biomarkers and 13 tests. It encapsulates the exams in the Anti-Aging 2 Essential panel and two extra thyroid examinations, T3 Free and T4 Free, homocysteine, and testosterone.
Anti-Aging 4 Comprehensive:
Our comprehensive test panel is comprised of 18 tests (49 biomarkers) with mineral and vitamin lab exams in addition to the conventional hormone and health exams you get from our extreme test panel. The vitamin exams in this extensive package will establish the essential vitamins in your body like vitamin B12 for the formation of red blood cells and vitamin A for the health and nutrition of your vision and skin.
Anti-Aging Complete Panel — 5 Core Areas:
This panel encapsulates all the requisite anti-aging lab exams that assist in detecting the diseases and conditions affiliated with getting old. From overall health examinations for frequent age-linked complications and hormone disparity tests to electrolyte and fluid exams that establish levels of potassium, sodium, and carbon dioxide in your blood, this test panel will provide you with all the information you require to prevent age-associated health issues.
ULTA Male Elite Panel:
This Elite panel assists in detecting the various age-associated health complications that mainly impact males. As a result, this plan has exams for a lot of male hormones to establish any disparities that may result in debilitating issues. This test panel also has the baseline tests for the average conditions that impact both females and males.
FAQs About Anti-Aging Lab Tests
What Are the Most Frequent Anti-Aging Lab Tests People Purchase?
The Complete Blood Count (CBC) exam determines overall health, which can spot frequent age-based conditions. A lipid panel and comprehensive panel are also standard and necessary tests to better understand your health. Our Complete Panel for Anti-Aging encapsulates all these anti-aging lab exams.
Are Anti-Aging Lab Tests Confidential?
All our anti-aging tests are private, and we send the test results via your Ulta Lab Tests account. You’ll have total control over who sees your lab results.
Order Your Tests Today with Ulta Lab Tests
Here at Ulta Lab Tests, we provide reliable and highly accurate tests for anybody looking to have a healthier lifestyle. Consider the following incentives for using Ulta Lab Tests to assist you in making an informed decision with regard to your health:
- No Referral or Insurance Required
- Affordable Pricing
- Confidential and Secure Results
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Get your anti-aging lab tests now, and you’ll receive your test results directly to your account within 24 to 48 hours for most tests!
With Ulta Lab Tests, you can monitor your progress and remain on top of your health.